LIFEGUARD TRAINING NY
"Take A Class For Life"
Lifeguard Training NY, LLC offers event and pool party lifeguards for hire! Our lifeguards are certified by the New York State Department of Health, fully insured and very friendly. Use our certified lifeguards to provide event SAFETY at your next pool party or private event!
A fully certified & insured lifeguard at your pool party or pool event is a must have in order to provide added security and ease of mind for you and your guests. You can reach our office at 718-954-5567 to schedule the correct number of lifeguards for your party or event based on the number of guests and age of swimmers.
We offer lifeguards for hire services all over Long Island. We have dozens of lifeguards for hire in Nassau and Suffolk County. We are here to help you make sure you are safe during the pool party or event.
These are some of the benefits of hiring lifeguards:
1) Having lifeguards lessens your safety worries. People tend to enjoy the beach or pools with their families, friends, and love ones especially on Holidays. While you are busy about managing the party, the lifeguards will be a reliable companion. Having and hiring lifeguards will help you protect and safeguard your loved ones from getting drowned. The lifeguard will serve as an extra-eye to monitor and guide the swimmers to safely enjoy the celebration.
2) Hiring lifeguards will make you feel more comfortable. The lifeguards are all guaranteed professionals. Our lifeguards will be expert on their field. They went through rigorous training to ensure they guard a fun and safe pool or beach party. This means that they are reliable and can do their jobs genuinely well. With the help of our lifeguards, it would definitely have a feeling of relief. So you can sit back, enjoy, and feel the moment.
3) Our lifeguards are passionate about their jobs. They are guaranteed to be friendly and accommodating to other people. There would not need to be worried about being and feeling uncomfortable. If our costumers would want, they may give safety precautions and instructions to all people prior to the start of the swimming time. They would indeed be happy to serve you.
4) Our lifeguards are equipped with basic and advanced safety equipments. These supplementary equipments will help the lifeguards to better respond to any accident that may occur. Examples of which are Rescue Tubes, First Aid equipment, etc. In case the setting will be on beaches like surfing or other water sports, our lifeguards will bring jet skis in case the surfer might be far off-shore.
5) Our lifeguards can also take over and take part of the fun. Our lifeguards can make the setting and the party with you. The lifeguards can make the party for you too. The lifeguards can take care of the games, fun, and other joyous events while securing the safety of all members. This will make it more convenient for you. The program will be discussed with you and the lifeguards can run it for you. With this, you will be able to take part and relax along with the celebration. This gives you a complete time to enjoy the party without even thinking about the preparations and the processes. These will all be given with one of our package.
6) Our lifeguards will do prior checking to the venue. To make it more convenient our lifeguards are tasked to check the venue and know where the danger-prone areas are. They will conduct examination of the venue and ask for details to gain full knowledge about it. Having these check-ups will help the lifeguards make a better plan on safeguarding the swimmers. These will make it easier for them to know the weak parts of the area and to deal with the worst situations that might happen.
As stated in the benefits, there are various of safety parts in having lifeguards. Below are some examples and the safety part of hiring a lifeguard:
Since the lifeguards are trained professionals. It will be guaranteed that the services they give are genuine. This means that they will be able to do their job without fail. This is to ensure the safety of everybody within the vicinity of the venue. If ever there will occur drowning accidents, these lifeguards know how to handle it well. They have been practicing and studying how to save a drowning person and are certified by the New York State Department of Health. All our Lifeguards are certified in CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuers and First Aid.
They are trained to save a drowning person with varying weights, heights, position, and situation. This makes the lifeguards be versatile in different situations. They will be able to know the best option in saving a particular person with varying characteristics especially physical differences. Like for an example, when saving a bigger and larger person there will be a more efficient method of saving that particular person.
In case there will be a drowning incident, these are the steps that the rescuer should do:
Assess the situation- if the drowning victim is still active he or she will try to bob in and out of the water. He or she will be struggling with her mouth just above the water surface but won’t be able to make a forward progress. If someone looks like having a trouble but does not call for help, the individual might not have enough oxygen to call for help. If you want to save a drowning person, make sure of your swimming capabilities. If not, call for help. Lifeguards have trained about these situations and know how to deal with it properly.
Decide which rescue method to use- there are various ways on rescuing a drowning person. This depends on the situation which is partnered by the best method to rescue the person. This procedure must be thought quickly and calmly as much as possible. Lifeguards are fully aware of all the possible and most efficient methods for every situation.
Look for rescuing tools- there will be various tools to help you save a drowning person. These include rescue tubes, ropes, reaching sticks, lifejackets etc. Lifeguards necessarily have the basic and even the advanced technology and tools to save a drowning person.
Proceed with the rescue- having thoughtfully understanding the situation and knowing the situation. Perform the rescue method swiftly and safely. Staying calm and focused will be the key in performing it properly. It is also, necessary to make the victim calm and try to make the victim feel safe.
Caring about the victim after it is rescued- Assess the person’s ABCs or airway, breathing, and circulation. It would be a must to call 911 or an emergency response team. If the person is no longer breathing, check for his or her pulse for 10 seconds. If the victim has no pulse, begin CPR.
All of these things and more ways on saving a victim are already known by our lifeguards. With their knowledge, it would be assuring to have them on our trips.